Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Email z Ameryki...
Z wydzwieku emaili od Josha (drugiego nie cytuję, bo dotyczy trochę innych spraw) wynika, ze Ł donosił do USA w miarę regularnie i na rozne tematy ;-)
Odpowiedz od Josha na temat konkretow, ktore Ł zarzucał nam w sprawie organizacji turniejow zamieszczam poniżej, bez skrepowania, bo to chyba nic w porownaniu do tego podpier...

Cytat:Here are some issues that were presented to me:

1) The granting of the European Pinball Championship was secured in an underhanded way, and not involving Lukasz and Marcin at all in advance just notifying them of the plans. They felt very kept in the dark about it. Next was that the date chosen for the EPC was the same date that Lukasz and Marcin typically hold the Printimus Pinball Cup. They feel this was done intentionally as their Printimus tournament date was already announced.

2) Regarding PPO the rules stated registration was to take place from 10-11am, but it had actually continued for much later (3-4pm). Lukasz was told by Gabby from Romania that the number of qualifiers was to be increased from 32 to 36 due to player complaints. It sounds like that didn't happen and the official rules of 32 players was the number that advanced. Lukasz said he received a call that night from Marcin Dylewski saying that Lukasz deliberately caused confusion by spreading this false information of the qualifiers being increased to 36, and told him he's not welcome any longer. When Lukasz showed up the next day things were not very pleasant.
Personally I have no interest in getting involved. I value the positive things you do for IFPA, and I value the positive things that Lukasz and Marcin have done for the IFPA. Hopefully there can be a balance of making sure you guys are at least respecting eachother to allow eachother to do positive things separately. I don't expect you guys to actively have to do things 'together'.

I'm going to send a quick email to both of you just with my quick thoughts.

Thanks,

Josh

Kto byl na turnieju, ten wie jak bylo naprawdę..

Wiadomości w tym wątku

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości