Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Creatura pali bezpiecznik F116 na Power Driver Board
szeryfisch napisał(a):Witam, mam problem. CFTBL pali mi czasem bezpiecznik F116 na płycie Power Driver Board....Co moze byc przyczyną?

O F116 piszą tak:

pinrepair napisał(a):"I turn my Game On, and a Coil Keeps Firing On and Off - Why?
Also My DMD is Not Working Too."
This is a fuse related problem too. Chances are good the fuse for the 12 volts (F116 or F109 on WPC95 most often) that feeds the switch optos has blown. Since there is no light source for the optos, this makes the CPU think the opto switches are closed (like there is a ball stuck in an upkicker). The machine is trying to eject the phantom ball as part of the power-on process. Also maybe the Dot Matrix Display (DMD) is out too with nothing on the display or just a single line or garbage. Some DMD displays need 12 volts to function, some do not (brand dependant). Check all the backbox fuses (on WPC-S and prior, usually this is fuse F116 (or F109 on WPC95), which is the unregulated 12 volt fuse (on WPC-S and earlier via BR5).

LED7/TP1: +12 volts DC unregulated power circuit (opto light, motors, relays, power to some Dot Matrix Score displays, etc). Should always be ON. If off, check fuse F116 (or bridge BR5 and capacitor C30). The AC Power originates at connector J112 pins 1,2 and 3,5. It then goes through fuse F116, bridge BR5, capacitor C30, LED7/TP1 (12 volts DC), then to connector J118/J117/J116 pin 2.
A gdyby geje opanowały nasze dzieje, to skąd na świecie brały by się geje ???

http://www.pinballowners.com/jarnie
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości