Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Theatre of Magic - nie działa lewy magnes - spalony tranzys
może to Ci coś rozjaśni:

Pinballrepair napisał(a):Fliptronics I versus Fliptronics II.
The first Fliptronics system was used in Addams Family and is known as "Fliptronics-I". This was the *only* game that used this sytle Fliptronics circuit board. All games after Addams Family (including Addams Family Gold) use the "Fliptronics-II" circuit board. The differences between these two boards is minor. The main difference is the Fliptronics-II circuit board has an on-board 70 volt DC power supply for powering the flipper coils. The Fliptronics-I system uses a separate circuit board (mounted on the right middle side of the backbox) for supplying the 70 volt DC flipper power.

Since the Fliptronics-I system was only used in Addams Family, many people look for a spare Fliptronics-I circuit board (why I am not sure as this board is easy to repair). The thinking being the Fliptronics-I board was only used in Addams and is fairly rare and hard to find as a spare. The good news is that a Fliptronics-II board *will* fit and work without any modifications in an Addams Family (so there is no need to look for the rare Fliptronics-I board as a spare, as any Fliptronics-II board will work in Addams Family). Here is the connector mapping for the conversion from Fliptronics-I to Fliptronics-II for the Addams Family (thanks to M.McAndrew for this info). Note using a Fliptronic-II board in an Addams Family makes the game play *no* different than the original Fliptronic-I board.

Fliptronics II board:

Fliptronics-II J902 = Fliptronics-I J802
Fliptronics-II J905 = Fliptronics-I J805
Fliptronics-II J906 = Fliptronics-I J806
Fliptronics-II J904 = Fliptronics-I J804
Fliptronics-II J903 = Fliptronics-I J803 (ribbon cable)
Fliptronics-II connectors not used: J901, J907

Power Driver board (only pertaining to flipper power section):

J111 - Remove connector (disconnect) and do no use
J112 - Leave connector
J110 - Leave connector
J109 - Leave connector

Flipper Power Board board (small board, backbox middle right side):

J901 - Leave connector
J902 - Leave connector
J903 - Leave connector
A gdyby geje opanowały nasze dzieje, to skąd na świecie brały by się geje ???

http://www.pinballowners.com/jarnie
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości